Search This Blog

Saturday 7 December 2013

The Dalai Lama Responds to the Passing Away of Nelson Mandela






His Holiness the Dalai Lama repsonds to the passing away of Nelson Mandela during his talk in New Delhi, India on December 6, 2013.


Nelson Mandela past away.
What I feel. And of course I know him.
And with the loss of a friend, then I really admire him,
his commitment about non-violence he truly -I think- could follow of
Mahatma Ghandi like Martin Luther King really seriously this is important.
Ghandi's non-violence principal
So I'm one of the admirers.
Now all of his admirers at this moment (...) demoralised
this sadness must translate into full enthousiasm, full determination and
we must carry his spirit rather his physical is here not.

His spirit through generations and generations must live,
so we have a responsablilty...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be read by a moderator first before publication.
Thank you!